Westin Memphis Beale Street
Senated Hospitality Partners Memphis LP
Hnedak Bobo Group
Construction Management - At Risk
- The nine-story, 160,000-square-foot hotel features 203 guest rooms all stamped with the signature amenities that come with the Westin brand.
- Highlights include a large main lobby complete with a lobby bar, restaurant, meeting spaces, a ballroom, and an upscale coffee bar.
- The building is built on an auger cast pile foundation system and features post-tensioned structural concrete slabs.
- The exterior skin is brick masonry and EIFS with a large sloped curtainwall system on one corner providing floor to ceiling glass at the seven corner suites.
- The public spaces feature an extensive amount of marble flooring, wood trim and vinyl wall coverings while the guest rooms features separate tubs and showers and high-end plumbing and electrical features.