6020 Indian School Road, N.E.
Albuquerque, NM 87110-4124
New Mexico License: 370047
Office hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Mountain Time)
Flintco Albuquerque has established a reputation for developing constructive solutions that allow challenging projects to be delivered on time while honoring unique cultures, design
We bring the same spirit of client service to our office, government, laboratory, healthcare, religious, and educational facility clients on such projects as:
- Central New Mexico Community College Restoration of Tom Wiley & H Building – Albuquerque, N.M.
- Central New Mexico Community College Science L Building – Albuquerque, N.M.
- Gallup Indian Hospital – Gallup, N.M.
- Isleta Elementary School – Isleta, N.M.
- Jicarilla Grocery Store – Dulce, N.M.
- Los Alamos High School – Los Alamos, N.M.
- Naschitti Elementary School – Naschitti, N.M.
- Manuel Lujan Sr. Office Building – Santa Fe, N.M.
- St. Anthony Church – Santa Ana Pueblo, N.M.
- Santa Fe Indian School – Santa Fe, N.M.
- Socorro County Adult Detention Center – Socorro, N.M.
- Tamaya Wellness Center – Santa Ana Pueblo, N.M.
- Taos Administration and Judicial Complex – Taos, N.M.
- Texas Tech Sports Performance Complex – Lubbock, T.X.
- University of New Mexico Arena, "The Pit" – Albuquerque, N.M.
- University of New Mexico Cancer Research and Treatment Center – Albuquerque, N.M.
- University of New Mexico Domenici Center for Health Sciences Education – Albuquerque, N.M.
As part of the New Mexico Community, we take pride in supporting the growth and advancement of this great state by actively participating in the following community organizations:
- Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce
- Rio Rancho Chamber of Commerce
- New Mexico American Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Albuquerque Economic Development
- New Mexico Junior Achievement
Key Albuquerque Contacts:
Kevin Moyes, President, South Central Region
Steve Eikanger, Vice President, Area Manger
Vernelle Taylor, Director, Tribal Relations