Policies & Procedures
To inspire a learning environment where every worker on every jobsite is committed, both personally and organizationally, to a culture with the mindset that any level, frequency, or severity of incident is unacceptable.
The Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) department is a resource of highly trained safety professionals who serve the employees, subcontractors, customers and the communities in which we operate. I will encourage and grow a culture dedicated to a Flintco 4 LIFE workplace by providing high quality training, comprehensive workplace evaluation, industrial hygiene, emergency response, accident review and regulatory information with a commitment to excellence and continual improvement.
We embrace these five fundamental beliefs:
- The health and safety of people is paramount and valued above all else.
- All occupational injuries and illnesses can be prevented.
- Excellence in safety is compatible with excellence in other business parameters such as quality, productivity and profitability; they are mutually supportive.
- Safety must be made an integral part of all decisions, actions and initiatives.
- Each worker has the right and authority to refuse work, stop work or stop an unsafe condition at any time.