ZERO By Design®
ZERO By Design focuses on timely project completion. It is the Flintco Experience (FX) of building a project more efficiently through communication, collaboration and planning. The result is a successful FX that focuses on zero errors, zero items on the punchlist, and a net zero impact on the schedule and budget. ZERO By Design encourages communication between the project team, owners, designers and subcontractors to ensure overall client satisfaction.
The five key program elements are:
- VALUE By Design™
- ZERO Accidents®
- ZERO Delays
- ZERO Punchlist
- ZERO Waste®
Enhancing Savings with VALUE By Design
VALUE By Design is Flintco’s upfront preconstruction planning process that is proven to reduce cost, save time and assure a smoother construction process.
VALUE By Design:
- Focuses on team collaboration and technology to eliminate redundancies
- Ensures a coordinated project from planning through design and construction
- Provides dedicated staff with expertise in all disciplines of estimating focused solely on preconstruction
- Features professionally certified staff by the U.S. Green Building Council, American Society of Healthcare Engineers, Design-Build Institute of America, the Association of Energy Engineers, Construction Specification Institute, Green Advantage and the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering
Key to VALUE By Design is the PACT session. Flintco’s PACT session brings the entire team together in an atmosphere of cooperation to share and discuss what a successful project means to them and sets goals that result in a successful project.
During these sessions, the team:
- gains Perspective
- develops a strong Alliance
- encourages Collaboration
- and promotes Teamwork.
Flintco is passionate about performance, even long after we’ve left the jobsite. We offer a toll-free number that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call 800-330-ZERO (9376), an operator is available and will connect you with a Flintco professional.
ZERO Accidents® is Flintco’s nationally top-ranked safety program that "zeros-in" on proven safety measures. Our success is evident in our 0.56 Experience Modifier Rate (EMR), which is lower than the industry average.
ZERO Delays proactively addresses scheduling. Whether it’s inclement weather or long-lead item orders, Flintco professionals provide creative solutions that keep your building on track.
ZERO Punchlist targets total project completion. By preparing preliminary punchlists and addressing concerns along the way, your project culminates in a building that is move-in ready sooner.
ZERO Waste® reflects Flintco’s drive to be a leader in waste reduction and the responsible management of resources. By promoting sustainable practices, we can better serve our clients with value-adding (LEAN) and waste-reducing (green) strategies.