Cimarron Correctional Facility
Construction Management at Risk
Rees Associates, Inc
Corrections Corporation of America
Total Square Feet:
- This 960-bed medium security private prison was completed in 13 months.
- Each building consists of two pods coupled together in a “bow tie” configuration.
- Each facility includes cell housing units, facility kitchen, warehouse, laundry, medical clinic, classrooms, library, commissary and administration offices.
- This is one of four similar facilities across Oklahoma built by Flintco utilizing the same cost, usage, security and transition data.
- Flintco was involved with the early stages of design and program development, as well as construction management and start-up.