Davis Correctional Housing Addition
Construction Management at Risk
Rees Associates, Inc
Corrections Corporation of America
Total Square Feet:
- The expansion includes two 50,000-square-foot maximum security housing units.
- Each housing unit supports 180 inmates on two levels who are monitored by security staff from a central control area at the core of the building.
- The inmates are secured in cells 23 hours per day and are exercised in recreation yards adjacent to the housing units.
- The project also includes an 8,000-square-foot medical and dental facility.
- Existing sewage lift station and domestic water supply systems were upgraded to handle the increased capacity.