Los Alamos High School
Los Alamos, NM
Preconstruction, Construction Management
Fanning Bard Tatum, Ltd., Architects
Los Alamos Public Schools
- Phase 1 Replacement of Classroom Wings B, C, & D
- The project includes construction of a three-story building with 30 new classrooms, a new administration space with two conference rooms, two reception areas, and nine new offices.
- The lower level includes a kitchen, food lab, sewing room, and a two-story dance and drama space.
- The project was completed while school was in session, which required temporary partitions, portable buildings for class space and close interaction with the local utilities provider.
- Flintco provided scheduling services, which reviewed the costs and benefits of multiple-phased construction approaches, ultimately leading to a five-phased approach.