Janie Darr Elementary School
Preconstruction, Construction Management
Hight-Jackson Associates, P.A., DLR Group
Rogers Public Schools
Total Square Feet:
- The Tool Box classroom has special architectural design features that are tailored around arts and sciences.
- The building exterior consists of a brick and metal wall panel façade and is designed to accommodate a green roof system.
- This is the first two-story elementary school in the district.
- The interior offers energy efficient lighting, automated building control system, and thickened exterior wall foam insulation.
- The school has two distinct decorative monumental stairs with polycarbonate architectural panels and stainless steel handrails.
- All of the classrooms have epoxy covered floors that provide a durable low maintenance surface.