Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Preconstruction, Construction Management
Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC
Total Square Feet:
- The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Tulsa offers guests more restaurants, games and entertainment and the 337,000-square-foot addition makes this the largest casino in the state.
- A new 19-story hotel tower houses 330 hotel rooms and suites while the renovation of the existing facility includes new mechanical systems to achieve eight air exchanges per hour, eliminating smoke issues in the new area and reducing smoke in the old area by 50 percent.
- The resort features five dining venues, five nightclubs and entertainment venues.
- A 500,000-square-foot, five-level pre-cast parking structure accommodates the added traffic.
- Additionally, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Tulsa offers 35,000 square feet of flexible meeting and exhibit space, including a 23,000-square-foot convention center.