Preconstruction, Construction Management
- An architectural gem built in the 1950s, the long-dormant City of Austin Power Plant offers a unique opportunity to preserve a key piece of Austin's past and unite it with the region's vibrant future.
- This development includes office space, condos, retail shops and restaurants and green space.
- The complex project includes renovation of the power plant; a new, 30-story residential high-rise with parking garage; a new low-rise building with parking garage for office, retail and restaurant; and a pedestrian plaza.
- The 309 luxury condos of the Seaholm Residences feature studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom condominium residences.
- Architectural amenities include floor-to-ceiling windows, expansive balconies and high-end modern finishes.