Hardesty Arts Center
Preconstruction, Construction Management
Selser Schaefer Architects
Arts and Humanities Council of Tulsa
Total Square Feet:
- Located in the historic Brady Arts District, this is a place of opportunity for disadvantaged youths to explore art and culture, and also serves as a local hub of teaching instruction.
- In addition, community rooms offer opportunities to gather.
- The fourth floor features a green roof with sedum plants that grow year round.
- The built-up roof also has two outdoor plaza areas with concrete pavers for parties, workshops and artist work areas.
- The center also offers an outdoor grass courtyard for events, work areas, class space and art exhibits.
- The center has three classrooms providing work areas for most any kind of art work, and a photo lab, wood shop, paint room and computer lab offer more specialized instruction.