OU Donald W. Reynolds PAC
Preconstruction, Construction Management
Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates
University of Oklahoma
Total Square Feet:
University of Oklahoma Donald W. Reynolds Performing Arts Center
- This project was the first major renovation and addition ever performed to the original structure built in the early 1900s.
- The renovation consisted of providing a complete overhaul of the existing facility while maintaining the original architectural European Theater style.
- An original three-story auditorium was reduced to two levels to allow for an updated projection room with a seating capacity of 700 patrons and a new orchestra pit lift was added.
- A new stagehouse was added, as well as a three-story dance addition with peripheral warm-up areas and studios large enough to conduct small productions complete with theater lighting and sound system.
- The original music practice wing received a complete face-lift.