Property Company of America
- This incredible landmark, built in 1917, started as a 16-story concrete structure, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- In the early 1980s, Flintco built an identical "twin tower" adjacent to the original building.
- The new tower supports a cantilever that extends over the original structure and rises 21 additional stories, while remaining totally independent.
- More than 80,000 custom pieces of terra cotta were cast to match the existing building veneer.