Chickasaw Nation Medical Center
Preconstruction, Construction Management
Page Southerland Page
Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma
Total Square Feet:
- The new, full-service facility triples the size of the existing facility.
- The 72-bed hospital features an emergency department, ambulatory care, diabetes care, diagnostic imaging, women's health center, pharmacy and dental clinic.
- The faceted facades of the building and terrazzo floor patterns are influenced by traditional Chickasaw neckwear, reflecting handmade pieces in their assembly and organization.
- Natural materials such as Oklahoma stone and unfinished copper panels support the goal of connecting the building to its site, inspired by Native American woven blankets and baskets.
- The project also includes a fully-automated central plant facility that not only blends with the overall facilit, but with its easy access, allows it to play a vital supporting role towards the success of both the medical center and a data center with 13 telecommunications rooms.