UT Health Science Center Cancer Research Center
Construction Management, Preconstruction, BIM
University of Tennessee
Total Square Feet:
- Each floor of the three-story building features different types of simulation training.
- The first floor consists of fundamental skills-training with skills rooms, multi-purpose training rooms, and a home environment to facilitate training for in-home patient care.
- The second floor features specialized environments, including simulated hospital rooms, a neonatal intensive care unit, a birthing suite and an operating room.
- The third floor houses the standardized patient program and includes 24 patient exam rooms, as well as a community pharmacy setting.
- All three floors have debriefing rooms, small group rooms and administrative space as well as a lounge, training and prep spaces.
- The project also included the demolition of an existing building and was completed on an active college campus.