1624 W. 21st St.
Tulsa, OK 74107-2708
Office hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Central Time)
As Flintco's first operating unit, the Tulsa office celebrated 100 years of construction excellence in the city that is described as "a blend of the best of urban and rural America." It's no wonder that more than 50 major companies have chosen Tulsa for their headquarters – including Flintco. Throughout our rich history, Flintco has had the opportunity to construct some of the city's timeless landmarks, including the Tulsa Performing Arts Center, the addition to the historic Mid-Continent Tower, the iconic BOK Center and the renovation of the Tulsa Fairgrounds Pavilion.
Flintco has also been involved in constructing history-making buildings such as the Bank of Oklahoma tower. At 52 stories, this skyscraper, which replicates architect
The recipient of numerous awards for construction excellence, Flintco continues to be the contractor of choice. Flintco-Tulsa's recent area projects include:
- First Presbyterian Church Expansion & Renovation – Tulsa, Okla.
- Tulsa Community College Center for Creativity – Tulsa, Okla.
- Union Public Schools Tennis Facility – Tulsa, Okla.
- Broken Arrow Public Schools Senior High School – Broken Arrow, Okla.
- Tulsa Technology Center Sand Springs Campus – Sand Springs, Okla.
- The Summit Club – Tulsa, Okla.
- Oklahoma Heart Institute – Tulsa, Okla.
- Tulsa Zoo Helmerich Sea Lion Cove – Tulsa, Okla.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa – Tulsa, Okla.
- Tulsa Convention Center Expansion & Renovation – Tulsa, Okla.
- BOK Center – Tulsa, Okla.
Key Tulsa Contacts:
David Kollmann, President, Central Region
Jim Blose, Vice President, Operations
Eric VanGilder, Director, Preconstruction
Susan Meeker, Director, Business Development