City of San Marcos Fire Station No. 2
Fire Station No. 2 was part of the city’s bond program initiative to reconstruct deteriorating fire stations and to accommodate the growing population by providing emergency services to a previously under served area. The new two-story fire station features a three-vehicle apparatus bay, an emergency services dispatch area, training space and breakrooms. The new fire station replaced the existing aging structure that opened in 1954. The new Fire Station #2 was constructed on a new site on vacant city-owned land in San Marcos.
San Marcos, TX
City of San Marcos
WestEast Design Group, LLC